Free Dating Profile Picture Reviews
Next to your dating profile, your profile pictures are the most important part of your online dating profile. Some dating sites won’t allow you to search for a date until you’ve posted your photo while apps like Tinder and Bumble rely almost entirely on your photos. That is why we are happy to offer free dating profile picture reviews for the rest of your life to all of our clients.
Here’s How It Works:
As soon as you become a ProfileHelper client, you can send us any photos that you’d like to post on your dating profile and we’ll get back to you with our recommendation on whether or not you should within 24 hours.
- If you change your hair a month after getting your new dating profile – Send us your picture!
- If you lose (or gain) a little weight – Send us your picture!
- If you just came back from vacation and think you have a couple of new photos that you’d like to post – Send them to us!
- If you find a great relationship, but it ends in six months (or six years). It’s time to get back out there, so Send us your Picture!
Basically, if you have ever been a ProfileHelper.com client and you are currently single, you can send us your profile pictures and we’ll review them for you at NO CHARGE.
In the meantime, here are some things you should never do with your dating profile pictures:
- NEVER post a profile picture where someone has to pick you out of a crowd!
- NEVER post a profile picture where your eyes are glassy or you look drunk/ stoned!
- NEVER post a primary profile picture where your eyes and smile aren’t clearly visible!
- NEVER post a profile picture without a shirt!
- NEVER post a profile picture that was taken in a mirror (Especially bathroom mirror selfies)!
- NEVER post a profile picture of you skydiving or holding a fish that you caught (It has become a cliche)!
- NEVER post a profile picture using a cutesy filter (People want to see you, not what you look like as a cat)!
- NEVER post a profile picture post a photo that is more than a year old (Unless it is a really important travel photo. You can use those, but you have to date them in the caption.)!
- NEVER post a profile picture where you are showing off material possessions (It turns off quality matches and makes you a target for scammers and golddiggers.)!
- NEVER post a profile picture that doesn’t have you in it (This is your dating profile, not your Instagram feed.)!
If you are looking for more tips on how to take a great profile picture, check out these how-to dating profile picture blog posts.
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In Online Dating And How To Fix Them
- Online Dating Tips: Five Reasons Most Men Are Failing At Online Dating and How To Fix Them
- Why Women Are Laughing At You: Online Dating Photo Tips For Men